Monday, October 19, 2015

Backcountry Skiing

I'd like to try an extreme sport. I would like to try backcountry skiing. Because I like skiing. Do you know backcountry skiing? Backcountry skiing is skiing the backcountry on unmarked or unpatrolled areas either inside or outside a ski resort's boundaries.  I started skiing when I was child. My father taught me how to ski. I used to take part in the alpain skiing. but now I quitted. I stated the alpain skiing infuluenced by my older brother. Alpain skiing is the sport or recreation of sliding down snow-coverd hills on skis with fixed-heel brindings. I 've watched a video of backcountry skiing several times. It was so cool! That really inpressed me. I want to try backcountry skiing one day.

5 comments:

  1. I heard backcountry skiing for the first time. Sounds good I wish you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sport is so dangerous. I wanna try it because it's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that if you have an skiing accident in the backcountry the insurance doesn't cover it? It; so risky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you have guts to try backcountry skiing kento!!! keep dreaming !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy regular skiing (green or blue hills), but I don't think I could try that kind of skiing. People who do it really enjoy it though.

    Corrections:
    I would like to try backcountry skiing because I like it.

    I used to take part in alpine skiing, but then I quit.

    ReplyDelete