Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Crime

I'm from Osaka in Japan. I love Osaka. Osaka is awesome place. Although I think Osaka is the most dangerous places in Japan. Because  I think crime percentage in osaka is very high compare to other city in japan, but  my country is safer than other countries. Bccause  I have experience that has been stolen when I went to Australia. Before I  come here, I thought Calgary is not a safe. but then I changed my mind after I came here. I think Calgary is safe. However, wherever we are, we have to pay attention. Because if we are in a safe place, There is likely to be involved in crime. In order to protect  me from crime, I have to pay attention. For example, I must not leave my seat while I left my Baggage on the floor.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm...this comment is not really appropriate.

      Delete
  2. When you arrived to Calgary this city turned dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree rapist goes to Calgary, we have to report him as soon as possible

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to pay attention wherever you are...I think so, too, and your(Conan's) picture choice is nice;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The authentic Conan is the barbarian
    https://www.google.es/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCKSzrJKV48gCFVDiYwodbjMFyQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmikesirota.com%2Fguilty-pleasures-conan-the-barbarian-2%2F&psig=AFQjCNFQWlsOpXs1SE9-lkGliqvaWAP67A&ust=1446052928544239

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that Osaka has a higher crime rate than other Japanese cities; however, I don't think they are violent crimes. When I lived in Japan, my bicycle was stolen once, but for the most part I felt very safe.

    Corrections:
    Although Osaka is an awesome place, I think it is one of the most dangerous places in Japan.

    Before I came here, I thought Calgary was not safe, but then I changed my mind after I came here.

    ReplyDelete