Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Money

If I won $10 million in the lottery, First, I'd like to buy Lamborghini and Range Rover, because I love the car. I've always wanted to buy a car, but now I have no money. I want to have a car more than two in the future. Second, I want to travel around the world, because I  want a lot of experience and I want to learn different culture. Finally I want to have own shop.I want to be a clothing tailor, because I'm so interested in fashions.I  really want to win lottery someday!


8 comments:

  1. why did you post a picture of my car without my permission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Nishizawa? the new singer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish u good luck to win lot of money and buy a expensive car for enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really?do you want to be a tailor? nice , I hope you can buy your cool car someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice car choices. I think everybody would stare at you driving if you had a Lamborghini!

    Corrections:
    Finally, I want to have my own shop.

    (Also, make sure there is a space after each period.)

    ReplyDelete