Monday, November 9, 2015

Languages

I'd like to learn Spanish, because I want to go to Spain. If I visited Spain, I would watch  the soccer game at the station. I like plalying soccer and watching soccer game. I want to see the "El Clasico" also called "Derbi espanol".  It is the name given in football to any match between fierce rivals Real Madrid C.F. and FC Barcelona.  I want to see Cristiano Ronaldo, because my favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is a professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid. I want to learn Spanish in order to go to Spain someday.

  
         
  

7 comments:

  1. Where did you get my photos Kento?

    ReplyDelete
  2. El clasico....in 10 days will be..are u ready?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Kento, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like soccer very well, so do you know it?
    Of course you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronaldo! really really nice and hot guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spanish would definitely help you to understand many famous soccer players. It would also allow you to travel to many countries in South America easily.

    Corrections:
    I'd like to learn Spanish because I want to go to Spain. (without a comma)

    If I visited Spain, I would watch the soccer game at the stadium.

    ReplyDelete