Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Travel

I've lived in Osaka since 2013. Osaka has a lot of delicious food and many awesome place. If you come to Osaka, you should try to eat takoyaki and kushikatsu. "Kushikatsu" is deep-fried breaded meat or vegetables on skewers. When you eat kusikatsu, you have to pay attention. No double dipping!!! I like shopping. I usually go to Namba or Umeda when I want to go shopping. If you want to go shopping in Osaka, you should go there. You can get the things that you want there. In addition to this, you can eat delicious food there. If you come to Japan, you should visit Osaka!!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Bring me to the best ramen restaurant in Japan please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shopping in Osaka...oh my goodness!! I gonna spend there all my money,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takoyaki~~~!!!! Kushikatsu~~~!!! I wanna eat~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I don't want to see this pictures. I'm getting hungryyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I remember all the good food that is available in Osaka. I like how every city in Japan has its own unique cuisine!

    Corrections:
    ...and many awesome places.

    (Other than that, there are no mistakes!)

    ReplyDelete