Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Fast and the Furious


My favorite movie is the Fast and the Furious. I'd like to recommend this films because I was moved by this movie when I watched it. I've seen this movie several times. I want you to watch this movie. Fast and the Furious is an American franchise including a series of action films, which center around illegal street racing and heists, and various other media portraying the characters and situations from the films. This movie is reason why I am interested in car. This movie made me excited. You should try to watch this movie! I hope you like it. Sometimes, I feel I really want to watch this movie. This movie is fun no matter how many times I see it.


7 comments:

  1. You were moved? what is that mean?
    Are you planning to do illegal street race?
    Ok I'm done with you, I'll call the police right away. See you in the jail son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should buy a Daihatsu to brag about with friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I broke the engine of my car in a race, it was stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I broke the engine of my car in a race, it was stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like "See you again". You know??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this movie but I can't understand almost last sene. they have car and weapon but why they fighted by their body lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I've never seen any of the movies in this series, but from the previews, they always look exciting. Just don't try any of the stunts yourself...in the real world, you'll end up with higher insurance!

    Corrections:
    This movie is the reason why I am interested in cars.

    ReplyDelete